Casale Villanova B&B, via Prov. Vicarese 5C Caprona (PI).
The personal data held by Casale Villanova B&B are provided voluntarily by the interested party by filling out the contact form.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed according to the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of obligations required by law.
- Management, administrative and accounting operations.
- Sending by e-mail information, promotional offers related to the structure and evaluation questionnaires about the services provided by Casale Villanova B&B.
Method of treatment
In relation to the purposes indicated, processing is carried out using computerized, manual means and with the appropriate security measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of your data.
Your data will be also treated for the time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which we have collected them.
Categories of data processed
Casale Villanova B&B does not deal with “sensitive” data (racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, state of health and sexual life, etc.) and/or “judiciary” (existence of certain judicial measures or qualities of defendant or suspect).
The rights of the interested party
The legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights. In particular:
- The right, at any time, to know what your data is and how it is used.
- Verify the accuracy of your data and request that it be integrated, updated or corrected.
- Request that your data, if processed in violation of the law, be deleted, transformed into anonymous or blocked form.
- Opposition, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
- Withdrawal of the express consent to the processing of data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation.
Requests can be submitted by writing an email to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small files that are sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website, allow personalization of your browsing experience and provide information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes.
Our site uses the following types of cookies.
Cookies are useful for carrying out activities necessary for the operation of the site to save the session of users of the site and the navigation preferences such as setting the language.
The Personal Data collected are for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of our site, the information saved in the cookies are communicate to Google Inc. that could use them to contextualize and personalize advertisements.
The use of this type of cookies is absolutely optional for the purpose of browsing our site and the following and links https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout you can disable their saving on your device.
The presence of social plugin plugins aimed at sharing content on social networks involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties.
The management of data collected by “third parties” is governed by the following information: